SuperStream compliant portal, QuickSuper
We recently launched QuickSuper - a SuperStream compliant service with new and improved functionality that will provide great business benefits for employers. QuickSuper is a secure superannuation data and payment solution that makes it easy for employers to manage their staff superannuation efficiently and securely online.
If you have a BT employer super plan but currently use a third party provider or another gateway to make super contributions for your employees, you can sign up for the new QuickSuper portal once it becomes available in 2016. More information will be available to you closer to the time.
Highlighted below are a number of key benefits:
QuickSuper key benefits
- Employers can use the new QuickSuper portal to comply with their SuperStream obligations for all of their employees, no matter what super fund employees belong to
- QuickSuper saves employers time by providing a solution that streamlines and automates the processing of employee superannuation administration, contribution data and payments
- Allows employers to make just one payment for ALL employees through a single screen
- If employees hold either a BT Business Super or BT Lifetime Super – Employer Plan account and employers pay by direct debit by 4pm EST, QuickSuper will provide same-day contributions into their employees’ accounts
- Improved visibility through comprehensive online reporting and tracking of super contributions
- Electronic payment methods are accepted such as direct debit, direct credit and BPAY®. However cheque payments are not accepted
- QuickSuper is free to use
Making super payments with QuickSuper
Watch QuickSuper intro video
Take a moment to review our 90 second QuickSuper intro video.
Learn more about QuickSuper
Below are some helpful questions and answers about our SuperStream-compliant service, QuickSuper, along with Terms and Conditions for employers.
QuickSuper User Guide
When you’re ready to get started on QuickSuper below is our User Guide. Keep it as a handy reference tool.
QuickSuper demo videos
QuickSuper is a secure superannuation data and payment solution that makes it easy for employers to manage their staff superannuation efficiently and securely online.
- QuickSuper: Making super contributions
- QuickSuper: View and update existing users
- QuickSuper: Add new users
- QuickSuper: Manage reports and notifications
- QuickSuper: Add or amend employees with SMSFs
- Watch BT: QuickSuper videos full playlist
Want something quicker than a User Guide as a reference tool? Check out our QuickSuper Cheat Sheets.
- Getting started
- Updating existing employee details
- Employer fund details
- Adding new employees
- Process contributions
- Ending employment
- Maintaining employer user
We're here to help
If you have any questions or want more information, please call BT Employer Relations on 1300 553 010, between 8.00am to 6.30pm (Sydney time), Monday to Friday. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org