SuperStream compliant portal, QuickSuper
QuickSuper is a long-term SuperStream compliant service, which has additional business benefits.
QuickSuper key benefits
- QuickSuper saves your business time by providing a solution that streamlines and automates the processing of your employee superannuation administration, contributions and payments
- Our QuickSuper portal allows you to make just one payment for all employees no matter what super fund they belong to
- If your employees hold either a BT Business Super account or BT Lifetime Super Employer Plan account and you pay by direct debit by 4pm EST, it will provide same-day contributions into your employee’s accounts
- It allows increased visibility through comprehensive online reporting and tracking of super contributions
- Electronic payment methods are accepted such as direct debit, direct credit and BPay
- BT’s employer online portal, QuickSuper, is free to use
Making super payments with QuickSuper
Watch QuickSuper intro video
Take a moment to review our 90 second QuickSuper intro video.
Learn more about QuickSuper
Below are some helpful questions and answers about our SuperStream-compliant service, QuickSuper, along with Terms and Conditions for employers.
QuickSuper User Guide
When you’re ready to get started on QuickSuper below is our User Guide. Keep it as a handy reference tool.
QuickSuper demo videos
QuickSuper is a secure superannuation data and payment solution that makes it easy for employers to manage their staff superannuation efficiently and securely online.
- QuickSuper: Making super contributions
- QuickSuper: View and update existing users
- QuickSuper: Add new users
- QuickSuper: Manage reports and notifications
- QuickSuper: Add or amend employees with SMSFs
- Watch BT: QuickSuper videos full playlist
Want something quicker than a User Guide as a reference tool? Check out our QuickSuper Cheat Sheets.
- Getting started
- Updating existing employee details
- Employer fund details
- Adding new employees
- Process contributions
- Ending employment
- Maintaining employer user
We're here to help
If you have any questions or want more information, please call BT Employer Relations on 1300 553 010, between 8.00am to 6.30pm (Sydney time), Monday to Friday. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org